2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price
With such a wide range of vehicles, it can be challenging to choose which Mercedes-Benz is right for driving in Los Angeles. If you’re leaning towards a sleek coupe or a small and sporty SUV, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 is a great place to start. Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price and features with Envision Motors.
Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe
If you’re curious about driving the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe in West Covina, here’s what you can expect:
2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $50,000*)
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Touchpad controller
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*)
- Heated seats
- HD Radio™ receiver available
- Air suspension
2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*)
- Handcrafted engine
- AMG® 4.0L V8 Biturbo engine
- 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-speed Automatic transmission
- Concert-quality Burmester® Surround Sound System
Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price: SUV
If you opt for the more family-friendly SUV, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price looks like this for Riverside drivers:
2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*)
- 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- 10.25-inch touchscreen display
- power liftgate
- 14-way power driver seat with memory.
2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*)
- Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel-drive system
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Active Brake Assist
- ECO-START® system.
2019 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*)
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor
- 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- Power front seats with driver’s seat memory
2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*)
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 Biturbo engine
- 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Accelerates to 60 mph from 0 mph in just 4.7 seconds.
2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*)
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 Biturbo engine
- 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque
- Accelerates from 0 mph to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
Find Your Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Price at Envision Motors
Whether you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or SUV, or choose to buy or lease, contact the finance department at Envision Motors. If you’re not ready to commit yet, compare the 2020 GLC to the GLE to see how they match up. We’re here to help you navigate the GLC 300 price in a way that makes buying your new Mercedes-Benz a delight.